Many spiralizers can be fiddly to use and often create piles of messy noodles. Joseph Joseph Spiro, however, makes spiralizing neat and easy with its clever, compact design.
- two styles of spiralizing blade coarse and fine for different noodle thicknesses
- plus a grating blade for cheese and salads.
- soft-grip lid for easy turning
- two guide arms that help keep food straight as you twist.
- clear base that collects food as you cut
- the three blades and the lid store neatly together with the base for compact storage.